Watch Comedy on Bigado.TV

Find Comedy Now

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Architect Went To Heaven

An architect died and was standing at the gates of heaven.

Saint Peter: What are you doing here?

Architect: Well I’d like in.

Saint Peter: But I don’t have you on the list.

Architect: But, I was good all my life, went to church. I lived a good life.

Saint Peter: Well I don’t have you on our list. You have to go to hell.

So the architect went to hell.

Devil: So what did you do during your life on earth?

Architect: I was an architect. I built skyscrapers, malls, bridges. All kind of things.

Devil: Good, you can come in and work here.

So the architect started working there. He built many structures and improved hell immensely.

One day God called up the Devil.

God: So how are things there in hell?

Devil: They couldn’t be better. We got this architect here and he has built all kind of things. We have 2 shopping malls. Bridges to earth, tall buildings. All kinds of things he has done.

God: Well we need him up here then.

Devil: Well you can’t have him. He’s ours.

God: Okay, then I’m going to sue then.

Devil: Fat chance, where are you going to find a lawyer?

No comments:

More Comedy